To edit and contribute to pages, first log in on Open Food Facts with your account and then come back here and refresh the page: you will then be automatically signed in.
- 2023-10-21 - OPEN FOOD FACTS DAYS 2023 🎃 take place on Saturday 21/10 - Sunday 22/10 in Paris: the dedicated time for our community of contributors to meet in person ! See wiki page: Open Food Facts Days 2023
- 2023-10-20 - 🌽 On Friday 20/10, Open Food Facts will host a day that brings together various actors of the food landscape: producers, distributors, researchers. See Journées des professionnels.
- 2023-10-11 - 🔔 Open Food Facts association's General Assembly 2023 will take place on Wednesday, October 11, 2023 from 6pm to 9pm (Paris time) in English. Anyone can join, however, only members of the association can vote. If you want to become a member, head this way.
- 2023-10-09 - 🏭 We will be visiting the Anuga food fair in Cologne, Germany to encourage producers to share their product data with Open Food Facts.
- 2023-09-30 - A workshop around packaging, as well as a Scan party, was organised at the coop market Coop14 in Paris.
- 2023-09-25 - Results of the "Tackling Food Packaging" presented during a webinar with ADEME (French agency for ecological transition) - you can watch it here : replay (in French).
- 2023-09-22 - 🔎 Search-a-licious : a new search integration being built with the help of NGI Search. To help us with this project, we are welcoming Valentin, a work-study student in Lead Developer Fullstack Masters at ENSITECH Cergy.
- 2023-09-20 - Results from the 📱 Next Mobile app co-construction published, available here. Thank you for everyone who took part in the creative sessions, survey & poll !
- 2023-09-10 - 📊 The British Medical Journal publishes a study by the French cohort NutriNet-Santé on the danger of food additives & their link with cardiovascular diseases. Open Food Facts data was used in this research.
- 2023-09-06 - 📰 The Guardian mentions Open Food Facts in their article on Ultra-processed foods in the UK. Read it here.
- 2023-08-28 - You may have experienced some slowness on the website or mobile app in the past few months. We decided to revamp our web crawler indexing strategy and improved the availability and speed of Open Food Facts services!
- 2023-08-16 - ✨ A polished experience with the latest updates of the Open Food Facts app ! Find out what's new in this blog article.
- 2023-07-24 - Next 👋Welcome & 💡Open Class community call will be on the 30th of August (add event to your calendar) hosted by Alex. There will not be one in July.
- 2023-07-12 - 📰 Open Food Facts data has been used in the making of the Better Food Index by Tortoise Media (UK).
- 2023-07-10 - 👾 F-Droid is LIVE !
- 2023-07- 📺 TV appearance: Open Food Facts was showcased on the France 2 channel by Professor Mathilde Touvier (from 34:45).
- 2023-07-07 - We will present the 📱mobile survey results from 6-7 pm (Paris time CET) on this call (Add to your calendar). All welcome to join.
- 2023-07-01 - Open Food Facts welcomes two new interns this summer: Prisque on the RGPD questions and Julien on Product Opener development ! Happy to have you, guys 🎉
- 2023-07-03 - 🤝 Team Partnerships community call - Monday 3rd July from 6-7 pm (Paris time CET). Learn more about this volunteer team & join if you like!
- 2023-07-01 - GIVE YOUR INPUT📱 Building a vision for the future of our mobile app together : share your ideas before 6th of July via this 10-min survey: https://t.ly/zHOqO - it'll be greatly appreciated !
- 2023-05-31 - It's time to meet ! All are invited to join our 👋 Welcome & 💡Open Class community call this Wednesday 31/05 from 6-7 pm (CET/Paris time). This month's tutorial will be on the work of Open Food Facts with food producers & brands, presented by our Partnerships manager Manon !
- 2023-05-31 - Open Food Facts takes part in the discussion on digital commons in Europe at the French National Assembly, together with other actors. Some of the goals: ✔ Gain a better understanding of what the digital commons are and the issues involved in developing them, ✔ Observe French and European initiatives launched during the French Presidency of the Council of the European Union in 2022, ✔ Determine the expectations of stakeholders in the Digital Commons, ✔ Formulate recommendations for public authorities and legislators.
- 2023-05-23 - Open Food Facts will join the "Sharing & Foresight Day" organized by the "French Institute of Commerce": a nice occasion to bring together food producers and industry stakeholders to engage in meaningful discussions.
- 2023-05-23 - We are thrilled to take part in the second annual update of the Tortoise Better Food Index, working towards a sustainable and inclusive food system for all.
- 2023-05-23 - Join our monthly meet-up about the Internationalisation of the project on the 23rd of May at 6 pm (CET).
- 2023-05-22 - We have completed the second phase (creativity) of our project to decide the future of the mobile application and have a pretty dashboard. The First meeting for the third phase is happening 22st of may at 6 pm (CET)
- 2023-05-17 - Let's imagine together the future of our mobile app. Join the idea-generating live session #3 🧠 this Wednesday from 18-19h (CET Europe/Paris timezone) via this link: https://meet.google.com/zjt-mscm-dbg (you can also add the event from our Community calendar to your own calendar to not miss it 😉 ). Everyone is welcome, even if you didn't come to previous sessions.
- 2023-05-09 - 🗞️ Discover the new set of tools in our latest newsletter for professionals: our guide, tutorials, exchange sessions (French, English, German) - We're here to help you make the most of your platform.