== 2020-06 ==
* 2020-06-29 - ''Artificial Intelligence'' : We have new members who joined our effort to extract nutrition facts data from photos. Join us in #ai-nutrition-table* 2020-06-29 - ''Belgium ingredients'' : Busy cleaning up the unknown ingredients of products sold in Belgium. Implies cleaning the languages ingredient lists, adding languages, moving products, etc.(@aleene)
* 2020-06-28 - ''Ingredients parsing'': Many improvements again this week, in particular for additives, in Spanish and many languages.
* 2020-06-26 - ''Development
'' : Areesha is continuing to create templates to ease HTML / design changes. A template for nutrition facts table was deployed this week.* 2020-06-25 - ''Producers'' : Producers can now create free professional accounts to upload their product photos and data on the [https://world.pro.openfoodfacts.org Platform for producers].* 2020-06-19 - ''Special operations'' : To prepare research for a blog post on honey, French contributors reviewed and improved products in the honey category.
* 2020-06-18 - ''Ingredients parsing'': Jussi and Charles Nepote have made big improvements in north Europe languages; [https://fi.openfoodfacts.org/ingredients?stats=1 95% of finish ingredients] are now recognized, and nearly [https://dk.openfoodfacts.org/ingredients?stats=1 90% of danish ones].
* 2020-06-17 - ''Media'': OFF was presented on TV in Belgium (RTBF), reported by Daniel
* 2020-06-15 - ''Web site'' : The [https://world.openfoodfacts.org/cgi/search.pl advanced search form] has more possibilities and it's easier to use them.
* 2020-06-09 - ''Community'': We are launching an initiative for [[Even more transparency, openness and internationalisation]] for the management and day-to-day operations of the Open Food Facts project
* 2020-06-08 - ''Ingredients parsing'': Acuario has improved (again!) a lot the Spanish ingredients and ingredients processing taxonomies.
** [https://es.openfoodfacts.org/ingredients?stats=1 Unknown ingredients] went from 23% to 18% in the last 10 days!
* 2020-06-04 - ''New feature'': a histogram is now automatically displayed when [https://world.openfoodfacts.org/category/snacks/nova-groups exploring products by NOVA groups]
* 2020-06-04 - ''Packager codes'': Jussi has loaded the packager codes for Estonia, so we can now see the [https://ee-en.openfoodfacts.org/cgi/search.pl?action=process&sort_by=unique_scans_n&page_size=20&axis_x=energy-kj&axis_y=products_n&generate_map=1 Estonian production places and the corresponding products on a map].
* 2020-06-02 - ''Ingredient translations'': Acuario has made a great effort to identify more ingredients in spanish, which means better information for vegans, vegetarians, etc.
* 2020-04-23 - ''Data import'': We imported more than 130,000 new products from the USDA database.
* 2020-04-23 - ''Local communities'': Italy has passed [https://it.openfoodfacts.org/ 10,000 products]. Bravo a tutti!
== 2020-03 ==
* 2020-03-30 - ''Local communities'': Germany has now got more than 50,000 products. Danke schön!