Global labels taxonomy
You can add anything if it makes sense as a label: Open Food facts will keep it, but it's better to add it to the label taxonomy:
- next users will be able to choose this label, thanks to the autocompletion, without making mistakes
- it allows to add the logo of the label
- it allows to make link with the corresponding wikidata category
How to add a label in the taxonomy?
- just edit the labels.txt file (see Global taxonomies for instructions)
- It is possible to display logos for labels, you can add them to Global labels taxonomy logos and file https://github.com/openfoodfacts/openfoodfacts-server/tree/main/html/images/lang/fr/labels
If a label exists only in one language (e.g. French "
AB Agriculture Biologique"), put that language only.
Otherwise always put the English
en: version first.
Replace XX by your language. https://world-XX.openfoodfacts.org/labels?translate=1