Jump to navigation Jump to search
Open Food Facts wiki is dedicated to documentation and knowledge sharing. It can be also used for project information or other usages.
Wiki gardening is a way to maintain the wiki up to date and efficient.
- The wiki helps people to better contribute to Open Food Facts.
- The wiki needs to present things that are not (still) well explained on Open Food Facts websites or tools.
- If the wiki is not presentable, it loses credibility.
- Rewrite and refactor to improve readability:
- typos, misspellings, ...
- rearrange pages, split long pages into smaller ones, delete pages
- Categorize pages, to allow exploring things by categories
- Ensure information is up-to-date [use a category to identify perished contents]
- make wiki nicer (tip: use Wiki Icons)