Jump to navigation Jump to search
[to be completed]
- Conversations or documents related to private life or private conversation HAVE TO stay private. E.g.:
- emails written by people to “contact” or members of the organization or community — the secrecy of correspondence is considered as a fundamental right in many countries,
- private chats or conversations,
- personal data, such as address, dietary information, disability information, T-Shirt size, pregnancy, etc.
- Human Resources facts dealing with privacy: salaries, personal data, etc.
- As a moderator or an administrator, you might have access to personal data:
- You're not allowed to share, or mention any personal data in a public area.