Thanks a lot for your interest in translating Open Beauty Facts (website interface, mobile applications) in new languages and/or improving the existing translations!
Tools to translate
We use this wiki and Crowdin to add translations to Open Beauty Facts.
Pages to translate (in order of impact)
- Translations - Web App - Mobile App
- OBF:Translations - Web site interface - Open Beauty Facts
- OBF:Translations/Names of nutrients >> We have 1 nutrient so far (fluoride)
- OBF:Translations/How to add a product
- OBF:Translations/Frequently Asked Questions
- OBF:Translations/Press and blogs
- OBF:Translations/Open Beauty Hunt
- OBF:Translations - Code of conduct
- OBF:Translations/Marketing (posters, logos…)
- OBF:Translations/Mobile Apps/App Store Listings
- OBF:Translations/Who We Are
Taxonomies to Translate
- OBF:Test taxonomy showing the basic taxonomy definition features
- OBF:Global categories taxonomy
- OBF:Global ingredients taxonomy
- OBF:Global labels taxonomy
- OBF:Global risks taxonomy
- OBF:Global brands taxonomy
- OBF:Global abbreviations taxonomy
- OBF:Global safety taxonomy
- OBF:Packaging taxonomy
News / Announcements etc.
You can log in on the wiki (first login on Open Beauty Facts and you can then login on the wiki automatically) and edit the wiki pages to add/correct translations.